Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Need2Read 3/22/11

Need2Read is a weekly meme hosted by Offkey wherein you post a list of one or more books you absolutely NEED to read. Post your list on your blog, leave a comment here, and get a comment in return. Or just share your Need2Reads here!


1. Choker by Elizabeth Woods


I've heard this book has one hell of a twist in it.  Like, the synopsis is misleading in that it can't give anything away.  I LOVE books like that.  I've also heard it's terrifying.  I'm a sucker for anything and everything scary.

2. Entwined by Heather Dixon


The synopsis of this one left me dying to know who/what The Keeper is.  That's enough to land it on my Need2Read list.

3. London Deep by Robin Price & Paul McGrory


I heard about this book thanks to YA Highway (check out their synopsis/review).  I'm not a big reader of graphic novels, so I'm really feeling like I should give them more of a shot.  This sounds like a great dystopian story.

4. The Borgia Bride by Jeanne Kalogridis


Who doesn't love epic historical fiction?  I have to read this one, especially since I just found out that Showtime has a new show, "The Borgias".

5. Nevermore by Kelly Creagh


Anyone read this one?  With all the Poe references, I couldn't resist putting it on the list.

And there are my Need2Reads for this week!  What are yours?

3 comments:

Victoria Stewart said...

Choker sounds amazing! I'll definitely have to check that one out.

Ashley Delgado said...

Choker, Entwined, and Nevermore are at of my to be read lists. They look fantastic.

Katelyn Burton said...

I've read Nevermore and Entwined and they have become my favorite books! They're in my top five at least :) I just read Legacy and I have to say that it has become one of my favorites as well. You are a very talented writer. When will Allegiance be out? I know it's out in other countries so I might have to learn Greek... Hmmm...

Team Steldor!