Thursday, March 24, 2011

HarlequinTEEN and April 1st Reveal!!

I've blogged about this a little here and a little there, but I want to confirm that the release date for HarlequinTEEN's (amazing) edition of Legacy is June 28th, 2011.

As we approach that release date, there's going to be a ton of fun and interesting info coming out about this edition.  I'll be doing more interviews, reviews will be popping up, final cover art will be revealed, and I will at some point be doing a giveaway of a few signed copies of the book (more details to come).

The start of this exciting leg of the journey will be April 1st, 2011.  Keep an eye out here at Offkey for updates, and make sure you follow these pages where bonus material may be available:

Cayla Kluver on Facebook
Cayla Kluver on Twitter
HarlequinTEEN on Facebook
HarlequinTEEN on Twitter

If you are a blogger, journalist, reviewer, etc. and are interested in doing an interview with me and/or receiving a review copy of the book, please send an email to Publicity[at]CaylaKluver.com and you will be directed to the appropriate source.

Thank you all so much - I'll be in touch!

Looking forward to April 1st,

Cayla

2 comments:

YA Bibliophile said...

Yea Cayla!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Can't wait to see the new cover!

Isabel said...

I am SO excited for the new cover.

A giveaway!!! Squee!!!!!