Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Guest Post at Tif Talks Books

Hi all!

The guest post I wrote for Tif Talks Books has gone up -- here's the link if you want to check it out, and don't forget to become a follower over there:

You're Only as Young as You Feel by Cayla Kluver

Also, Facebook has been acting up, so the discussions on the fan page keep appearing and disappearing -- I haven't been deleting them! I encourage everybody who feels like it to start up their own discussion thread, and chances are I'll chime in (once Facebook starts behaving...).

AND, an interesting occurence! (I have a weird life, I've decided.) I just found out that there's going to be a reading activity about me in a series of textbooks that teaches English to middle schoolers in Latin America. Way cool, but WAY strange! I remember activities about people in my Spanish textbooks and now I'm one of them. :P Thanks to Richmond Publishing in Mexico City for the FYI, and for thinking I'm interesting enough to include!

Well, I think that's about it for now, so... I'll be back!

Cayla

1 comment:

Tif Sweeney said...

I'm a little late in responding thanks to a chaotic couple of weeks, but thank you again!!! And, congrats on going global!!! :)