Friday, March 2, 2012

Tournament Stop #7 & Woven Myst Interview!

Hello all you beautiful readers,

Today marks the seventh stop of the Allegiance Tournament over at A Cupcake and a Latte.  Along with a review of Allegiance, read up on EVERYTHING I know about Hytanica!



In more awesome news, I did an interview with the lovely Woven Myst Magazine about my books, what books I'm looking forward to, what books I think every teen should read, and what I think about young people writing books.  (Basically, the interview is about books.)  The magazine is giving away a copy of Allegiance, so head on over, read, comment, and enter the contest!

Just a reminder, Allegiance is now out on shelves, so make sure you pick up your copy!  (I'm pretty sure there's one with your name on it, and it would be really sad if it didn't get to go home with you.)

Just kidding, of course (except that copy of Allegiance is crying right now).

Cayla

2 comments:

Kara said...

Congrats Cayla on such a great book and giveaway! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to read Allegiance :)
Quick question though, i have not read Legacy so was wondering: since this is a trilogy is it necessary to read legacy or can each book be read as a stand alone? thanks! i am having fun with this tournament and wishing you the best on each book :)
blessings, kara

WovenMyst said...

We are so happy to have you Cayla. We look forward Sacrifice!!!

Hebah Abdelqader
wovenmyst.com