Things on my list that I must talk about:
1) Common is awesome and I don't know what the big deal is about him being at the White House. The messages in his music/poetry are nothing Dylan, Springsteen, Billy Joel, Bono, and tons of others haven't sent a million times before. (That argument is courtesy of Jon Stewart.)
2) I have in fact finished reading Dragonflight by Anne McCaffrey. It was the first high fantasy book I've ever read, if I'm being honest. It was a completely different reading experience than I've had previously, and man is that woman good at what she does. Anne McCaffrey, FTW. Definitely check it out if you are into fantasy, or if, like me, you're unfamiliar with the epic subdivision thereof.
|This is the exact book I have!|
Clicky clicky to buy on Amazon.
3) I need some major chill-out time, which means I'm getting back to reading and will be posting about wonderful books soon enough.
4) I'm getting back to the Facebook fan page ASAP! I know there are questions waiting on there for me so I'm headed that way, no worries.
5) Ooh, 5 is perhaps the most important one. My email is broken. So if anyone out there has tried to contact me using my usual email address, um... I haven't gotten your messages. Sorry! I'm trying to get it sorted out.
Well, it is three in the morning here in Wisconsin and I desperately need to get some sleep. I've got really cool news coming up soon though, so don't be a stranger.