Thursday, March 5, 2009

Reader Views Awards

Hi everybody!

Some quick exciting news: Legacy won first place in the Reader Views Literary Awards for young adult fiction! Click here to check out Reader Views' website.

Another bit of EXCEEDINGLY exciting news, which has already been announced on my official website, is that I have signed with a literary agent, Kevan Lyon. I've been working with her for a couple of weeks now, and couldn't be happier -- people always talk about having a "super agent", and now I finally know what they mean!

That's all for now, so thanks for dropping in,

Cayla

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reading that made me happy, even if it means we have to wait longer for the second book. : )

GirlforChrist said...

Congrats!! I'm glad that you have good agent!
~ Katie

Anonymous said...

A "super agent," huh? I'll have to see for myself whether this guy is good enough for you, lol! :P

Hayley said...

good! i'm happy you're finding what you're looking for! (drew, the agent is a girl *roll eyes*)

Cayla Kluver said...

Hahahaha, go Hayley. :P